Mustang Closet - immediate needs:
- New socks and underwear, new or used coats
Please email Tiffany Long at firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
You can bring in your donations through Wednesday afternoon. Thank you for your generosity! If you need a donation form, click HERE.
To "Invest in Your Child" please do so here:
To Volunteer for Committees or School Events
BHS Elementary School Spirit Night!
Friday, September 2nd! (THIS Friday!)
- Kick-off is at 7 pm at Brentwood High School. If your child would like to participate in the spirit tunnel for the players to run through, please meet in the north end zone(scoreboard end) at 6:45 pm.
- After the football players have run through the spirit tunnel the elementary students will leave the field and can head to the stands. We suggest sitting at the south end of the stands as there is usually more room on that end and it is near the restrooms/concession stand.
- Cost--$1 for any elementary student wearing their SES school tee shirt, $7 for anyone else that is 1st grade and up. Students MUST wear their Scales shirt to receive the discount!
August 26 - September 2nd
The 2016 Mustang Closet is August 26 - Sept. 2nd, and we need your help! Please DONATE and PARTICIPATE so our friends at Warner Elementary can do some back-to-school shopping! Students are encouraged to bring a pair of shoes to school on the 26th to "KICK OFF" the week!
Click HERE for more details!
9th Annual Scales PTO Golf Scramble
Monday, September 19th at 1PM
For more information, please click HERE.
Student Activities Updates:
- Cub Scout Roundup (an informational meeting) on Thursday, September 1st at 6:30 pm in the Scales cafeteria for parents and boys grades 1st through 5th.
Important Notes for Parents:
- Parents, please click on the link to see an easy way to collect a huge number of Box Tops!!
- Parent Enrichment Night, along with a General PTO Meeting, will take place on November 9th. More details to come!
- Those who have been fingerprinted and cleared in the county system can get a Tier 3 Volunteer Badge made on Wednesday, September 21st from 8:45 - 9:30 am, and again on October 4th from 4:45 - 5:30 pm ( during parent - teacher conferences).