Quick Link to Volunteer for Committees or School Events:
Pumpkins, Poems, and Pictures contest is October 26-28! Students can participate by submitting their most creatively decorated pumpkins, unique poems, or festive pictures!
Spirit Night Information:
- Chick -Fil- A Night is October 20th
Important Notes for Parents:
- Picture retakes, class pictures, and group pictures will take place Wednesday morning, November 2nd, in the cafeteria.
- Parent Enrichment Night, along with a General PTO Meeting, will take place on November 9th. More details to come!
- For those parents who have been fingerprinted and approved, Volunteer Badges will be made at Scales on Wednesday, December 7th, from 11-1.
School and Grade Level Program info:
- 3rd Grade Program / Open House: Thursday, November 17th, 6:30pm
- Holiday Choral Concert: Thursday, December 8th, 6:30pm.
- 4th Grade Recorder Serenades: Tues,Wed, & Thurs: December 13, 14, & 15th: LUNCH
- 1st Grade Program/Open House: Thursday, January 26th, 6:30pm.
- Kindergarten Program/Open House: Thursday, February 9th, Time TBD by Kindergarten team.
- SPRING MUSICAL: Friday & Saturday March 3rd & 4th, 7:00pm.
**Tech Week will be Feb27-Mar4**
Please click on the link to see an easy way to collect a huge number of Box Tops!!